Saturday, October 21, 2006

What About Sunday?

In the last post, I mentioned Saturday and how fresh I feel on Mondays - but I didn't mention Sundays. Sunday also has an important place in the "grand scheme of things".

Sunday is for meal planning and kitchen organization - cupboards, fridge etc if they need it. Sometimes is for make ahead mixes, freezer stuff - that kind of thing.

Sunday is my true 'Set Myself Up" for the week day. Saturday is catch up, Sunday is LEAP Ahead day.

This is a true gift when Monday comes along. If I don't do this on the weekend -not only do I feel that there wasn't a weekend - but I often have to spend Monday doing the catch up and then the rest of the week running because I had no LEAP day to keep me ahead of things like meals for the week.

There is nothing like thinking ahead (and doing) to Set Yourself Up for Success! And this is fun and allows you to spend time doing good things for your family, and being a family.

Speaking of, another thing that Sundays are good for are family meetings.

They can go a long way in getting the help you need to do your own thing!

No comments: