Friday, September 21, 2007

Meal Time On Time at last!

I've been having a lot of fun getting my family back on track with meal time, using an ebook called Meal Time, On Time - Meal Planning Made Easy.

I'm taking the slow approach, building a little at a time, starting with supper time meals, using what we have in the house and going from there.

I've seen a huge difference in just the first 3 days.

It has really shown me that 90% of success is not only in the planning, but in the focus.

Merely having a plan on the white board calender on my fridge, printed neatly so it is easily read, has been enough to remind me to stay straight in making our meals and remembering to get them started on time.

It all started with an ebook that I stumbled upon a few weeks ago. Just one idea from it, the idea to use a white board on the fridge (and freezer) has made a huge difference. And there is a lot more where that came from.

I am so impressed that I started a personal blog called "What's Cookin' at Jan's" that is available to anyone who purchases purchases Meal Time On Time through the link below.

You can see my family recipes in "real time", how I "make it easy" and the worksheets etc that I use in my own meal planning. And I will be providing it in audio form as well. Like I said, it really can be a lot of fun, and together, it is a lot more fun!

If it sounds like something you could use, you can see more details at
Meal Time, On Time - Meal Planning Made Easy.

No comments: