Sunday, November 26, 2006

Support Work At Home Mom's and Home Biz when Xmas Shopping this year!

Hi

It occurs to me every year that if the work at home market could get a fraction of the department store business, just how much it would mean to them, personally and financially.

But we don't seem to be out there as we could or should be.

So I'd like to provide this opportunity for any of you to list your site under the comments section if you have a work at home business that provides Christmas gift giving solutions.

I need to specify that any links posted here are not personally tested by me, but that is no reason not to check them out for yourself.

Merry Christmas!

Note: If you would like to read my full article on Beating the Christmas Crunch for a lot of Christmas ideas, you can see it in the WHAM Time Tips Archives

Don't forget to use the comments link to add your url and sign up to get other urls sent to your email using the email link or RSS feed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wahm and I have handcrafted herbal gifts .

Anonymous said...

Aunt Ann's Garden Soap offers vegan organic botanical fairtrade soaps. Endorsed by Peta and Environmental Magazine with 3 soaps ranked #1 by the Environmental Working Group.

http:/www.AuntAnnsGardenSoap.Com

We offer gift baskets and soap of the month club gifting. You can also use individual bars in a gift basket you make yourself. It's Naturally Good.

Sheryl said...

I am a WAHM who sells handcrafted bath and body products using Shea Butter as a base in all my products.
Bath & Body by Sheryl
www.bathbysheryl.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.thewashtub.net

Tupperware - Lisa Marie said...

Shop Online with Tupperware!

http://my.tupperware.ca/lisamariefletcher

*Only available in Canada*

If you are from the US and looking for Tupperware, please email me.