Sunday, November 05, 2006

More on Getting It Done

If you received my newsletter , I had meant to add that I also did a quick clean up of my silverware drawer this morning as it was beyond being functional.

I admit, I was sidetracked while doing it as I had originally been getting something to make breakfast, but it's one of those things!

I found using the small organizing baskets that you can get 3/$1 at the store to be very helpful. I am using them to both divide and store like objects (measuring spoons and mini whisks for instance) and also as a holding spot for a bunch of lids that I need to check to see if I have bottoms for, we often save bottles that we buy to use for water bottles later, especially if they have the fancy lids that you can twist open.

Just wanted to throw that in there, hope it helps!

No comments: