Thursday, January 11, 2007

January is the Month of Beginnings

One of my favourite ways to stay on track is to give each month a theme.

December is endings, time to tidy up all the odds and ends so that we have a clean slate to work on in the new year.

January of course is beginnings, a most exciting time for the middle of winter!

I am always busy in January reorganizing and creating new systems so that I can get things done faster and with less stress.

Some of them last, some of them don't :0)

One of the best and most practicle in terms of targeted usability that I've stumbled on in a long time is Jeanette Cates "Organize Your Online Biz" package.

Think tools.

It gives you actual downloads of worksheets that you can use to see everything at a glance, you can set them up in minutes.

She has videos and an audio as well as so much more, I started using it the same day I got it and just can't believe how valuable it is.

I can forsee it to be one of the best purchases I've made for my biz in 2007, and the good news is that it doesn't cost $97.00+!

You can see it here Organize Your Online Biz

I really hope that you check it out, it really can help you to crack down on the KAOS this year!

No comments: